Monday, November 16, 2009

As usual, I'm knitting several items at the same time. I have startitis, I know. But I finish some too. Here they are:


This is Mystery shawl Knit-Along, designed by Monika Eckert, a German designer. She designs in German with English translations, charted and very easy to follow. After clue #1, this is what we have. Clues 2 and 3 are forthcoming.




This is a finished item, a textured/lace sock designed by Kristen Kapur of Through the Loops blog.



This is one of my own designs which will be offered for free through this blog. I bought 100 gms of Merino roving from Handpaintedyarn.com. It was so soft and I spun it into singles since the yardage is very small. After setting the twist, I wound it into a ball and started knitting. Unfortunately, I didn't measure the yardage. So, here we go, with the unknown yardage cowl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.