Wednesday, March 03, 2010

We practically moved in to my dad's house. The kids love it. I am thankful that I have a very understanding husband.

Today, the grandkids took my dad to see Avatar in 3D. And he enjoyed himself. He hasn't seen a movie (in a theater) in such a long time. He was so amazed at the 3D thing. And they all shared a huge tub of popcorn. Hubby and I went grocery shopping.

It seems that life is gradually going back to normal. There are still moments when I burst into random tears. The kids and I have been hanging out in my mom and dad's bedroom. It gives us peace, like she's just close by.

I started knitting again. A washcloth this time. Slowly but surely.

1 comment:

Candace said...

When my father passed away over 10 years ago I was surprised at how quickly life took over and things got back to normal. That's a good thing and helps with the grieving. I still miss him and my mother who passed away almost 2 years ago, but day to day life has to be lived and it makes the random tears less frequent as time goes on. It sounds like you and your family have a very close relationship and I'm sure that helps immensely.